Do you or someone you know need a one day job on the weekends? My passion is to see those who are motivated succeed. Jewelry is empowering in a way that only each of us knows the way it makes us sparkle. When you feel put together, you show up more. You are more engaged, more present, more loving, more your beautiful self. Wearing something that makes you feel pretty helps you sparkle everywhere you go.
Here at Rose Burkhardt Jewelry, we believe that jewelry has a way to make a woman feel more confident no matter where she goes. We are looking for new members who will add their own unique confidence and skills to the team. Rose Burkhardt Jewelry desires to get other people’s careers started and soaring.
We are looking for people who are:
- Hardworking: Your love of excellence pushes you to go above and beyond for the job. You respect the business and you take great care of the work you do.
- Committed: You are determined to succeed and to do the best you can.
- Honest: You speak the truth no matter the issue and build an environment of trust.
- Friendly: You are outgoing with your customers and teammates and treat them with respect.
- Organized: You take care of your booth and the jewelry. You practice cleanliness.
- Communicative: You ensure to communicate with others effectively and in a timely manner.
- Reliable: You are someone your team and customers can depend on. You are trustworthy.
- Passionate: You have a love for your work and the jewelry and seek to do your best.
- Confident: You are bold, secure, and encouraging with your interactions and in your attitude.
The job requires you to drive to various locations surrounding the Austin area during the weekends. You must show up on time to markets and immediately begin setup once you find your booth’s location. You are required to lift at least fifty lbs. You must neatly setup and organize your booth. You must then interact with customers, aid them in any way by answering their questions or helping them with the jewelry, and make sales. After a market has closed, you must tear down your booth with care for the jewelry. You will be sent to various markets such as farmers markets, breweries, wineries, and festivals. The job is a part-time job that you can work either Saturday, Sunday, or both. You must have a phone and a way to drive.
The job comes with several benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Friendly and outgoing environment
- Although you may be interacting with teammates over text, this job is mostly a solo job where you will be working with clients directly.